Ultima Vez vzw respects your privacy and complies with the European General Data Protection regulation that came into force on 24th of May 2016 and applies from 25th of May 2018.
The text below is intended to inform you how Ultima Vez processes the personal data that you provide to us. Whenever you provide your personal data, Ultima Vez will handle it in accordance with the policy set out below, and with the legal requirements on the processing of personal data.
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your personal data can be collected via various channels. Directly from you, including:
- ' when you subscribe for our newsletter
- ' when you register for a workshop
- ' when you purchase an item from our web shop
- ' when you apply for an audition
We can also collect your personal data when you use our website.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you wish to use our services, we may ask you for a number of personal details such as your surname, first name, address, date of birth, email, telephone number, place of residence and preferred language.
3. WHAT DO WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR?
We use the information we collect:
- ' to provide you with the service or information requested
- ' to improve the quality of our services
- ' to notify you via telephone or email in case of unforeseen changes related to our workshops, auditions or other events
4. WHAT CHOICES CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
When you subscribe for the newsletter, purchase something from the website or register for a workshop or audition, we ask for your consent to collect your personal data. If you wish to withdraw the consent that you have given, you can contact us. You can also opt out of receiving our newsletters.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Ultima Vez is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so the information we have about you is protected from unauthorised access and improper use. Our own network is protected with encrypted records.
6. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON COOKIES, AND HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS?
If you change the settings and block cookies, the full functionality of our website will no longer be available and you may be unable to make optimal use of our website.
7. QUESTIONS AND/OR COMPLAINTS? DO YOU WANT TO EDIT OR UPDATE YOUR DETAILS?
If so, please contact:
8. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE